Wednesday, December 2nd, 2015

We pet lovers need to ask the tough questions our pets can’t. For example:

  • Why do the labels on popular flea and tick products tell you not to handle your pet for 24 to 48 hours after treatment?
  • And why do they tell you their flea killer or squeeze-on is not systemic? They want you to believe their toxic poisons are not absorbed into your pet’s blood stream. But the only way their treatment kills fleas and ticks is by the insect drinking the blood of the animal.
  • What’s more, what are the big drug company execs telling your veterinarian to trick him or her into prescribing costly and dangerous chemical flea killers and spot-ons that often don’t work?
  • Even worse, where do the drug companies hide the laboratory results of the unfortunate animals they test their products on for EPA registration?
  • And finally, how do they get away with calling their product a natural flea control when the active ingredients are toxic chemicals?

Click here or on the banner below to learn more about a safe and more natural alternative >>

Share on FacebookPin on PinterestTweet about this on TwitterShare on Google+Email this to someone