My girlfriend and roommate both work at a ballroom dance studio, and one of the students of the studio rescued a dog that was nearly hit by a car. And after a few weeks, lo and behold, the dog they rescued turned out to have been pregnant. After searching around for homes for the litter, we ended up with one of the pups, who we named Kieran which is Gaelic for “little dark one.” Submitted by Paul P.
Submitted by Wendy S. Head on over to Pet Gear Lab if you’re wondering what to feed your Shih-Tzu, Dachshund, or mixie.
Sophie’s friends were jealous that she was going to be on DogPerDay, so they wanted in on the deal, too…
Only Natural Pet… Bully Sticks for Dogs
Healthy and Safe Bully Sticks for Dogs
Finding safe, natural chews for your dog can be a challenge; conventional rawhides are bleached and filled with additives. Only Natural Pet Bully Sticks are all natural, additive free, and made from free range, grass fed & growth hormone free cattle. Let your dog enjoy a satisfying, long lasting chew; including regular, braided, and low odor bully sticks.
Recommended… Only Natural Pet Free Range Low Odor Bully Sticks
Only Natural Pet Free Range Low Odor Bully Sticks
- Low odor made with a harmless drying & cooking process
- 100% digestible, high in protein & low in fat
- Completely natural & made from grass-fed, hormone & antibiotic free cattle
- Healthy alternative to bleached & chemical treated rawhides.
- Floss like shape is ideal for maintaining healthy teeth & gums
- Dehydrated & non-irridiated for a tough textured chew
- A healthy, delicious outlet for your dog’s desire to chew
We’re thankful for our little guy and gal. This first picture is of Foxy and Pepper hanging out at the dog park near our home. Just for fun, I added one of them both during my wife and I’s first anniversary while on a hike in the mountains of Virginia. Pepper is beautiful, so I also threw in another one of him. Submitted by Brandon, Sarah, Pepper, and Foxy B.