Pets claim a special place in the hearts of all who own them so that they feel much like members of the family. Are you in search of a way to pay tribute to the pet currently in your life or one who has recently pass away? Or perhaps you’re looking for the perfect gift for the animal-lover in your life?
There are many beautiful ways to honor our furry companions and keep them close to our hearts always, one being the creation of a pet portrait.
What Do People Do to Memorialize Pets?
When a cat or dog claims a portion of his owner’s heart, it is understandable that he or she will wish to have some token of their pet’s memory once the animal has passed. One popular way of holding onto the treasured memory of a pet is in getting footprints in ink or clay.
Photographs are another way to treasure the impact pets have on their owners’ lives. Just as many people choose to keep pictures of loved ones in plain sight so as to be reminded of their shared love, pet enthusiasts often do the same.
Having something even more permanent than a photograph takes the sentimentality one step further. Commissioning a pet portrait in honor of a beloved canine or feline is a great way to cherish their memory.
How Much Money Should a Pet Photographer Cost?
The price to have professional snapshots taken of your pet varies. According to Puptrait, some photographers do not charge the client anything before he or she has been given the chance to view the pictures that were taken.
Others charge for the session based on factors like how much time will be spent on photographing and the skill of the photographer.
In general, the prices for pet photography vary from studio to studio. At Puptrait, a $99 fee is charged up front for the session, excluding the price of prints. Once it is time to pay for the actual pictures, you have a great deal of flexibility as you’re allowed to spend as little or as much as you wish for as many or as few prints as you’d like.
I Want a Painted Portrait of My Pet. Who Would Be the Best Choice?
Paint Your Life is a fantastic option when it comes to having a personalized painting created of your pet. The process is made simple and hassle-free.
1. Browse the artists. Start the process of turning your own picture to painting by viewing the gallery where you’ll be able to see the work of all the talented painters who partner with Paint Your Life. These artists specialize in oil, charcoal, pencil, watercolor, acrylic, and pastel.
2. Select a photo for the painter to follow. Perhaps one of the pet photos you got from a photographer or a memorable snapshot from home. After it is uploaded, a proof will be created so that you can see exactly what the artist of your choice will be following in order to produce the painting.
3. Select a frame and sizing. You may choose to pick your frame at the start or wait until the end once you’ve seen the completed work.
4. Wait for the updates. Throughout the creation of the painting, you will receive frequent updates in order to ensure complete satisfaction with the end product. If there are changes that need to be made along the way, the artist will accommodate them at your request.
5. Arrival of the perfect pet tribute. The portrait will arrive at your doorstep framed and ready to be hung, ready to be admired for generations to come.
The Power of a Personalized Pet Portrait
Receiving a customized pet portrait generally elicits a great deal of emotion from the recipient, particularly that of joy, which is apt considering the delight our animals bring to us everyday.
Take a look at what one fortunate customer had to say about the beautiful pet portrait in this paint your life review.
And here a few priceless responses to the beauty of a customized pet portrait are captured on video, leaving no doubt as to the power of creating a memory such as this…
The decision to choose a customized painting is made even more simple by the 100% satisfaction or your money back guarantee from Paint Your Life. Pets are important and the company takes great pride in creating the memory of your pet that you have in mind, just as you envision.
If you’re looking for the perfect way to memorialize and honor a pet that has made an impact on your life, or that has impacted someone you care about, consider commissioning a personalized pet portrait and create a lasting memory.